You bring out the Chicana in me...
the Xicana con "X" in me...
the brown beret wearing-I wish I had been a MeChista in me...
You bring out the diosa in me
the brown skin lovin'
Betita Martínez quotin'
Down for the Revolución
Xicana in me
You bring out the internationalist in me
The brown nation theorizin'
Black/Brown nation designin'
What is To be Done readin'
Xicana in me
You bring out the spanglish in me
Like, hey muxer, te quiero everyday un poco mas
Me das some more de tu lovin'
Can't conjugate verbs type of Xicana in me...
The its better to have loved and lost
Than to have not loved at all
Xicana romantic in me
You bring out the Chente lover in me
The I know Jose Alfredo Jimenez
Wrote that song but I like this one better
Xicana in me
The I love to touch your India skin
And look deep into your oaxaqueña eyes
Because tu eres mi otro you
Xicana in me
You bring out the
If looks could kill
Let me show off my 80 mile per hour curves
the chunky collar, big ass earring and tacón wearing
Xicana in me
Most importantly you bring out the lover in me
The I can wait to see your smile
And hear your laughter
Little travieza in me
You bring out the Xicana in me
And on this night
I want to bring out the Xicana in you

No comments:
Post a Comment